How do I Register
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Contact us at one of our local branches, you will find our phone number details in the next section Your Local branch
Contact us by Email
Download our Application Form please print this and bring the completed application form with you.
If you cannot open the application form you will need to download Adobe Reader to open it.
To help speed up registration we request you bring in the following information when you come to see us with the completed application form.
These must be ORIGINAL documents. We look forward to you coming into our office between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday to the branch which is nearest to you.
- Completed Panache Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS - formerly CRB) application form or a Current Registered DBS
- 4 passport Photos
- National Insurance Card and P45 / P60
- Proof Of Identification - Passport / British Birth Certificate
- Eligibility to work in the UK Visa Details / Biometric Visa
- 2x Professional References
- 2x Proof of address Bank Statement / Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months
- Any NVQ Certificate or any other care related Certificate you may have
- Updated Detailed CV
- Your 2 week care course Certificate
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Health and Safety Certificate
- Fire Prevention Certificate
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Infection Control Certificate
- POVA Certificate
- Medication Certificate
- Any other Care related certificates
- Immunisation Certificate
- NMC Pin number / Card- for Qualified staff only
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact Claire on 01372 374 430.